Phil Scott has over 20 years experience in the Technical field of Communications, including Telstra and other major Telecommunication Companies. We provide the full range of services including: Telephone Systems New & Used Structured Data Cabling Voice Over IP (VOIP) Telephone/Block Cabling Payphones/VOIP Payphones Underground Cable Jointing – Telstra Accredited ADSL/Broadband Connections Provider of Managed
The Hospitality Telephone System Specialists
Hybrex GDS Hospitality Telephone System Solutions
Hybrex Hospitality Telephone System solutions offer so much more than just a telephone system. The following are some of the feature advantages :
- Access Control feature built-in for venues that do not have 24 hour receptions. Can also be used for guest only facilities, staff only areas, and carparks.
- Lift Control solution, securing floors and limiting access.
- Zone or Venue wide Paging when using Hybrex AH99-PN analogue guest phones for full communication options to guests, as well as staff according to zone.
- Equipped with unique Emergency features designed for Hospitality venues.
- Voicemail for guest stays, along with Unified messaging (voicemail to email) for staff.
- Call Recording solutions available, for any line technology.
- Onboard Call Accounting features available.
- Property Management System – providing integration with Fidelo and Mitel PMS.
- VoIP lines and extension options are available, providing VoIP & NBN connectivity for access to lower call tariffs and line rental, multi-site links, remote extensions, and other advantages.
All of the above features are designed, with the Hospitality industry in mind, to assist the day-to-day operation of any size venue. One operational system is utilised; which in turn reduces the overall cost to provide.
If you would like to know more about our product solutions, please contact us for more details and / or your nearest service agent
Latest from the Blog
Itâ€™s a cold and wet day here on the Coast and I thought Iâ€™d share a bit of info on phone systems and how to get the best phone systems for your business. Hereâ€™s the 3 top things to consider when getting the right phone system for you: 1. Performance – obviously you want a